Monday, June 30, 2008

Christmas came early.

Because I know you've all been waiting with bated breath, my gift from the Something Store arrived today, and was every bit as magical as I'd hoped for.



In case you're wondering what this is, it's a beautiful bracelet by "Expressively Yours". Really, it should be called "Exclusively Yours" because it's quality is unsurpassed and has a very special message: "Love Grandmother Forever". And if that wasn't enough, it comes with a verse card that reads, "Everything a Grandmother does is always special and filled with love. The hand she holds, the tears she wipes endears her forever."

And all for the bargain price of just. ten. dollars.

Unbelievable, I know.

3 comments:

hotpinksox said...

I hope you are wearing it today.

Unknown said...

Oh my God - you are so lucky. I can not WAIT for my surprise from the Something Store.

and the blog on your mom made me pee my pants.

Anonymous said...

Извиняюсь, но это мне не вовсе подходит. Который кроме, что может подсказать? [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-rak.html]мужчина рак[/url]