Thursday, July 24, 2008

For Scott.

I love that someone commented on my feet being huge in the picture featured in my last blog, because I couldn't agree more. In fact, that's half the reason I love that picture. It's the only time I've ever been close to resembling a hobbit.

I wish I got more comments than I do, though apparently no one reads this thing. I got a comment from a stripper once, and after looking up her blog recently, it would appear she has about ten times the site visits I do. Sadly, she's had her blog for approximately the same amount of time I've had mine. And there aren't any nude pics, either. Just her thoughts.

I know I'm bad about posting regularly, but at the end of the day, a bitch has got to eat. I've been working my ass of lately, and when I'm not working, I'm taking French lessons. My French class will be the subject of a future blog, but right now I'm going to shove my hobbit feet under the covers and go to bed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz - I love your blog - it makes me laugh out loud!

hotpinksox said...

I comment as much as I can. And someone doesn't return the favor. (psst, that's you) Love you!

Unknown said...

I check it everyday - it's freakin hilarious.

I got my "surprise" from the something store - it's a pink and green pouch made up entirely of zippers. How clever and stupid all at the same time. It has a tag that says "creations by Alan Stuart Inc, New York".

xoxo said...

can't wait to read your explanation of French class.

bonne nuit, Babette.

Anonymous said...

Ecoutez et repetez: "Je m'appelle Frodo."

Unknown said...

You cannot hold out on the French lessons!! I'm hoping your birthday will also spawn a blog...